A feed consists of a list of recurring elements of similar types. Examples of a feed would be a discussion feed.
A discussion feed consists of a list of posts. A
.slds-feed__item contains a post and comments related to that post.
Most feeds have a media object containing the user's name and avatar image.
If both the image and the name link to the same location, add
<a> element so that assistive technology does not read out
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.