Docked form footer is used to dock form actions to the bottom of the viewport
When errors are found within a form, the user will be notified with a popover with the page-level errors listed out. Please provide a contextually specific title for the dialog with the aria-label attribute. e.g. "Acme Global edit form errors"
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.